We offer answers to frequently asked questions about our services, products and more!
How do I report a lost or stolen ATM/Debit Card?
Simply call 866-546-8273 and a customer service representative will be available to assist you 24 hours a day / 7 days a week.
How do I get my ATM fees refunded?
ATM fee refunds can be made by visiting your local branch. Receipts are required for ATM surcharge refund. Receipts must be received within 60 calendar days of ATM transaction in order to qualify for refund.
How do I change my ATM /Debit Card PIN number?
For your security, PIN numbers can only be changed by bringing your ATM or Debit Card into your local Patriot Bank branch.
How do I order checks?
Checks can be ordered by visiting or calling your local Patriot Bank branch.
How do I reset my Online Banking Password?
You can set up your own password reset option by adding your email address under the “Settings” tab in online banking. If you have not accessed your account in 30 days or have not yet set up this feature, you will be required to contact your local Patriot Bank branch.
How do I request an address change?
Address changes must be requested in writing or by visiting your local Patriot Bank branch. Because signature verification is required, address changes cannot be completed online or over the phone.
What is a Privacy Notice?
The Patriot Bank U.S. Consumer Privacy Notice is one way to let you know how we collect and use information about you.
What is the 2014 Holiday Bank Schedule?
- Wednesday, January 1 - New Year’s Day
- Monday, January 20 - Martin Luther King Birthday
- Monday, February 17* - Washington’s Birthday
- Monday, May 26 - Memorial Day
- Friday, July 4 - Independence Day
- Monday, September 1 - Labor Day
- Monday, October 13 - Columbus Day
- Tuesday, November 11 - Veterans Day
- Thursday, November 27 - Thanksgiving Day
- Thursday, December 25 - Christmas Day
* Washington’s Birthday is the Federal Holiday and it’s sometimes referred to as President’s Day.