Help when you need it. Assistance is a click away.
You’re in the right place to locate applications and resources, get answers to frequently asked questions, and research unfamiliar banking terms with our glossary.
We’re your bank. And we’re here to help.
Holiday Banking Schedule 2015
- Thursday, January 1 – New Year’s Day
- Monday, January 19 – Martin Luther King Birthday
- Monday, February 16* – Washington’s Birthday
- Monday, May 25 – Memorial Day
- Saturday, July 4** – Independence Day
- Monday, September 7 – Labor Day
- Monday, October 12 – Columbus Day
- Wednesday, November 11 – Veterans Day
- Thursday, November 26 – Thanksgiving Day
- Friday, December 25 – Christmas Day
*Washington’s Birthday is the Federal Holiday and it’s sometimes referred to as President’s Day.
**July 4th falls on a Saturday. Patriot Bank will be open on Friday, July 3rd.