- High School diploma or equivalent.
- One – Two years Personal Banking experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Good interpersonal communication and computer skills
- Ability to operate standard office equipment and banking systems
Specific Job Functions:
- Greets all incoming and outgoing customers.
- Interviews customers to obtain information necessary to open account.
- Assists customers with account maintenance.
- Handles computer generated DDA, SAV, CD and IRA new account document.
- Sells bank products and services.
- Handles rental contracts, fees, and keys for safe deposit boxes
- Admits safe deposit customers to boxes.
- Cross trains as customer service representative.
- Other duties may be assigned.