Upcoming Rockwall Location – 2 Hires To Train at Mesquite Location
Opens new accounts and provides exemplary customer service by performing the duties listed below.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- One to two years Personal Banking experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Good interpersonal communication and computer skills.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment and banking systems.
- Greets all incoming and outgoing customers.
- Interviews customers to obtain information necessary to open account.
- Assists customers with account maintenance.
- Handles computer generated DDA, SAV, CD and IRA new account documentation.
- Collects initial deposit from customer and process any cash through tellers.
- Sells bank products and services.
- Handles rental contracts, fees, and keys for safe deposit boxes.
- Admits safe deposit customers to boxes.
- Cross trains as customer service representative.
- Follows all bank policies and procedures.
- Other duties may be assigned.